Monday, February 4, 2013

In The News: Epicenter Updates - Iran 4-6 Months From Nuclear Capability





Iran Could Build Nuclear Bomb In 4-6 Months



If true, this certainly hastens the prophetic timeline:




Iran has what it needs to to build a nuclear bomb in a matter of four to six months, Amos Yadlin, the head of the Institute for National Security Studies, said Monday.
“Iran has completed in the last two years two components that… give it all of the necessary means to manufacture a nuclear weapons as soon as it chooses to do so,” Yadlin, a former Israeli army intelligence chief, told journalists at a presentation of the INSS annual report on Israel’s strategic status.
Yadlin noted, however, that despite the narrow window of opportunity to thwart Iran before it breaks out toward a weaponized nuclear capability, there was still time for diplomatic and/or military action.
An Israeli attack on Tehran’s nuclear facilities, he assessed, would elicit an Iranian response, but not of a magnitude that would precipitate a regional war.
“It may be that they’ll decide to act in 2013, and then we’ll require Israeli and perhaps also American action,” he said. “If Iran is attacked, there’ll be a military conflagration in the Middle East. But our assessment is that the Middle East won’t be enveloped in all-out war and the Iranians will respond in a calculated, limited fashion.”







Israel will regret its latest "aggression against Syria", a top Iranian official visiting Damascus told reporters on Monday.
"Just like it regretted all its wars... the Zionist entity will regret its aggression against Syria," said National Security Council head Said Jalili, a day after Israel implicitly confirmed it staged an air strike near Damascus last week.
Any actions Iran decides to attempt against Israel are more likely to be carried out indirectly, through terrorists, than through direct military action.


Iran is intensifying a campaign to destabilize the Middle East by smuggling anti-aircraft weapons to militant allies through its international paramilitary force, according to Leon Panetta, the outgoing US defense secretary.









Israel is reportedly considering launching an air strike against an Iranian listening post near Syria’s border with the Golan Heights, Britain’s Sunday Times reported.
According to the report, based on a single unnamed military source, should Israel launch a new strike against Syria, one of the targets would be a heavily fortified Iranian intelligence station near the town of Daraa, which it places as some seven miles from the border with Israel.
“We know they [the Iranians] are monitoring our army communication, gathering intelligence and trying to log into our military computers,” the unnamed Israeli source told The Sunday Times. “This is a serious problem for our forces.”
Last week, Israeli planes launched a strike against Syria, hitting a weapons convoy headed for Lebanon, according to foreign media reports. Syria’s state news agency reported a “research complex” north of Damascus had been hit, broadcasting images of the damage on Saturday.






Syrian ruler Bashar Assad has ordered the resumption of weapons transfers to the Lebanese Hizballah, DEBKAfile’s exclusive military and intelligence sources report. This was agreed with Iran’s National Security Director Saeed Jalilee, who arrived in Damascus after Israel’s reported air strike last Wednesday, Jan. 30, inter alia, on Syrian trucks preparing to ferry to Lebanon for Hizballah the sophisticated Iran-supplied arms stored at the Jamraya military complex north of Damascus.



The Syrian ruler assured the Iranian official that he would not be deterred by what he called acts of “aggression.” It was up to Syria and Iran to put their heads together to find a safe method of getting the hardware across to Hizballah without exposing it to Israeli attack in truck convoys on the open road. 


According to our sources, Israeli military tacticians believe that as winter weather starts clearing up, Syria and Iran will devise crafty methods for outwitting Israel and getting the weapons to Lebanon – for example, disassembling the missiles and launchers and disguising them as non-lethal merchandize. They could then be spirited across from Syria to Lebanon in small packages by the smuggling rings regularly operating on their common border.

In anticipation of such tricks, the Israeli Air Force has in recent days thrown a round-the-clock blanket over the border area. It is constantly monitoring the traffic moving across and is ready to prevent any arms traffic.  Without going through any formalities, Israel has thus effectively imposed a no-fly regime over a buffer zone straddling the Syrian-Lebanese border and placed it under the control of its air force.


Israeli officials have been warning for months that the IDF will not allow the transfer of advanced Syrian weapons – including chemical and biological weapons – to terrorist groups such as Al-Qaeda affiliated Al-Nusra Front and Hezbollah.








Israel intends to declare a buffer zone inside the Syrian border to prevent terrorists from getting too close to its territory when the embattled Damascus regime topples, security sources quoted by the AFP news agency said on Sunday.

"There's a plan in the military's northern command for the 'day after'according to which, when Bashar Assad is no longer president of Syria, there's a fear that terror elements will try to approach the fence," the sources told AFP. "So they want to create some sort of buffer zone within Syrian territory, and let everyone know. This is to prevent a situation where terror reaches the fence without us being able to prevent it, by allowing us to see it," the sources explained.
"This will be a buffer zone belonging to Syria. We are not invading Syrian land," the sources said, stressing these were initial plans, and not providing specifics on how 




Also see:


We have to always remember that the EU, as the revived Roman Empire is still on the rise. We also have to remember that the revived Roman Empire will morph into "10 kings" and this stage of development will give rise to the antichrist. We see much needed perspective in this next link - just as a reminder (video link included below): This is highly prophetic and highly expected:










From Margaret Thatcher's original (now extremely prescient) warning of the European Union's structure creating "insecurity, unemployment, national resentment, and ethnic conflict" to Nigel Farage's recent clarifications on the agonizing direction in which the unelected leadership of the Union are pulling Europe, this brief 3 minute clip draws some significantly eery similarities between the former Soviet Union and the current European Union. Every now and again, a step back to look for context in history is important - as while the Soviet Union was created by armed force, the European Union is being forced by political coercion and economic bullying. Perhaps Churchill summed up best how it should be, "We are with Europe, but not of it; we are linked but not combined; we are interested and associated but not absorbed."
























16 comments:

Mrs.C said...

Whew Brother Scott,
Remember Bibi's UN speech, where I believe his "red line" was in the "spring", around March I thought I read somewhere.
Now hes attempting a "Unity Government", a staple for war.
This "buffer zone" INSIDE Syria, could easily become a rallying call for Assad. He already is blaming Israel for the uprising in his country. WOW! Gods Word is so True, so AMAZING!

Look up, look up! for our Redemption draweth nigh!

God Bless!

Waterer said...

Good morning Mrs C,
I hope you are on the mend.This flu has been ferocious at our house.
Today will be my first day up and about.I am grateful.
I have a question about Ezekial ( again,I struggle as I have said in the past with sequencing ).
I understand the prophecies for Gog and Magog to be future as the Word says in 38:8-9.Later days after the regathering..
My question comes about Tyre. WHen I read prophecies like these I wonder which have been fulfilled and which are still to come. This morning I researched on a fine site about Tyre and wonder if this has not already been fulfilled.
The site is http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2010/01/26/the-biblical-cities-of-tyre-and-sidon.aspx#Article

I especially appreciated the ministry of Jesus there and his compliment to them saying that if CHorazim and others had been listening like Tyre and Sidon they would have repented long ago..
I think the judgments have occured here already perhaps. Particularly when He does not give a time refernce as He does with Gog and Tubal..
Your thoughts?
KR

Robin said...

Waterer, my take is in this verse:

Ezekiel 28:19
All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you;
You have become a horror,
And shall be no more forever.” ’”

We know Tyre still remains today, as its in the news. The Bible clearly says it will be destroyed and never rebuilt.

Waterer said...

Dear Robin,
I can see this too but here is another take that also supports the conservative and inerrant positions we hold.

Ezekiel 26:1-14: A Proof Text For Inerrancy or Fallibility of The Old Testament?(This is a related article on the site I put on my comment to Mrs c.)
Also brought in is the Eze 28 passage.
Tyre is covered in water and a place for fishing nets now.
I may be wrong but I think trying to ubderstand what is still future is not an attempt to undress the power and fullfillment of His word.
But it isn't always clear when things will be or have already occurred. To me it is the glory of God that things have been fulfilled and points me in confidence towards what is still to come.
Blessings, kr

Anonymous said...

“8Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.” (2 Corinthians 12:8-9)

I come to this site several times a day. I don't know how you all stay so strong. I am really struggling right now. Mrs. C, I know you think I am just another "anon," but I beg you all for your prayers. I am so afraid. I keep telling myself that I am saved, and that I wouldn't be having all these doubts and fears if I wasn't. All I want is for our Father to tell me "Well done, good and faithful servant." I feel like all I do is mess up. This place is not my home. I don't know how to behave here. The people that I thought I could trust, I can't. I am so alone. Please pray for me. I'm not sure how much more I can take. I keep telling myself what Jesus and all of them endured, but I am so afraid I'm not that strong. I know that His strength is manifested in our weakness, but what if I'm too weak??? I am so tired. I just want to go home.

Elizabeth (SC)

Anonymous said...

Aww..Elizabeth. I will pray for you.

We all feel that way at time I think. But remember, the Lord loves you just the way you are. Accept his love and his grace and feel the peace that he offers you. Enter into his rest.

I recommend that you go to this website..
http://josephprince.org/

Joseph Prince ministry is a blessing. He is such a passionate pastor who can really get across how much the Lord loves us. He is very knowledgable about the bible and the meaning of Greek/Hebrew words.

God bless you and I will pray that you have peace Elizabeth in SC..

Me..Ga.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth I understand what you going though! It sound to me you are in a spirituality battle. You are not alone, Christ is there. Pray for strength, pray and rebuke the demons in Jesus name that are oppressing you. They are there to tryng and discourage you, You are covered by Jesus blood they can't harm you. I will be praying for you! God is all might and love you!

Jesus come quickly!

Shaun

Waterer said...

Praying today fr you Elizabeth sc.
Trust in His ability to hold onto you not on your ability or lack of it in holding onto Him. He is the vine, His is the Life, You ar a branch. Abide. Your very hairs n your head are numbered Sister and we all know that discouragement feels like that all there is when times are lonely or difficult. I find the Apostles creed very strengthening recited aloud. Make a good confession and leave the rest to Him.Rest in His care.

Kr

Benjamin said...

Elizabeth (SC),

Praying for you as well. Not sure if this will help, but you're definitely not alone. God loves us without limit or condition and to a degree I often am unable to understand completely. If we put our faith and trust solely and completely in Him, He won't disappoint.

God bless...

David said...

Hey Elizabeth SC.

Once you are saved, you are Gods. Noone can take it from you. Doubt overshadows everyone. When you get knocked off track, dust yourself off, continue down the path and stay the course.

WVBORN56 said...

Praying for you Elizabeth. Hang in there we will all be going home soon. The days are evil and Jesus knew that would be the case in the end times. He tells over and over "don't be afraid" and Keep your eyes on Jesus and finish the race strong. Keep the faith! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Elizabeth...wht evryone is saying is tru- --- Christ is with us LITERALLY and satanic forces wl attempt to oppress and depress u so we will doubt....The Bible tells us we don't fight against flesh and blood.....instead, we fight demonic and satanic supernatural powers. Christians r Satans special target for Satan knows he already has those who r unsaved. Literally call out Jesus' name..Satans army can't stand to hear: "Yashua HaMashiach!" The Lord's strength is within you...don't let Satan convince you otherwise! hamashiak777@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
i would like to pray for you, but i wan't to know what it is that makes you weak and tired? What is your problem, are you sick, what kind of sickness?

Ally said...

Elizabeth-you know how it feels to be madly head over heels in love with someone? All you can do is think about them, day and night, first thing in the morning, last thing at night, constantly. How much they love you and how much you love them.
Fall in love with him and its not as scary. Know he has you. The road if life is bumpy but he has us all!
I can't speak for anyone else but I get realky worried sometimes and scared but I just turn to him.
Relaxing in him is awesome cuz he has it totally under control. :)

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
I was reminded of this verse, hope this will encourage you.

1Co 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is unusual for human beings. But God is faithful, and he will not allow you to be tempted beyond your strength. Instead, along with the temptation he will also provide a way out, so that you may be able to endure it.

Anonymous said...

The power of prayers are great. I too will pray for Eizabeth's strenght, hope, and her joy will return to her as her faith in GOD soars higher than ever!!!May the light of God surround her!